Yes, You can take control of your life and health through education, motivation and exercise.
Give us 60 days: We’ll give you the rest of your life!
The $60 for 60 Days Program helps those who:
• Are new to exercise
• Have a medical condition that would benefit from exercise
• Might be uncomfortable in a traditional “gym” setting
• Are nervous about getting started
A program – unique in its approach and specifically tailored to your needs.
What makes it work? The $60 for 60 Days program is unique in its approach. Your experience will be specifically tailored to fit your individual needs.
In addition, you will exercise in a comfortable, quiet environment called Wellness Central which is designed and reserved for people who are new to exercise.
We believe that if you feel comfortable while exercising, you are more likely to enjoy it, and as a result, more likely to keep doing it!
Our goal is to help you! Gradually build a healthier lifestyle little by little, one workout at a time.
- We only ask you to commit to two, scheduled, thirty-minute workouts each week.
- To ensure an optimum experience, we ask for a referral letter from a medical professional who is part of your healthcare team.
- For your safety, all exercise is prescribed and supervised by members of our Exercise Physiology staff. Each staff member has a college degree in exercise science. This means a skilled fitness expert will guide you through a safe exercise routine.
- Nutrition services are also available to you but participation is not required.
- As a member of the $60 for 60 Days program, you have access to the entire Dedham Health and Athletic Complex including the indoor track, salt pure pool, and all of our group fitness classes.
Introduce yourself to a healthier and more active lifestyle.
Call 781-326-2900 or…
This unique program is only available at:
Group Fitness Schedule
Tennis, Sports & Activities
Become a Member!
Dedham Health & Athletic Complex
200 Providence Highway
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
Phone: (781) 326-2900
Careers & Employment