Our Featured Water Aerobics Classes are Aqua Fit and Aqua Zumba
Aqua Fit: Aquatic based exercise class focusing on toning and cardio to maximize your workout and minimize stress on the joints. 60-minute class.
Aqua Zumba: Jump into the Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, calorie-burning, dance-fitness party that makes working out a splash. 60-minute class.
Benefits of Water Aerobics
- Reduce swelling in your lower legs
- Increase your strength, balance, and cardio fitness
- Increase your mobility before and after hip or knee surgery
- Reduces muscle soreness and pressure on joints
- Controls your body temperature
- Lowers your perception of exertion which allows you to exercise more with less discomfort
|Class Times: Aqua Fit = Blue, Aqua Zumba = Green|
|10 am||11 am||11 am||11 am||11 am||11 am|
Group Fitness Schedule
Tennis, Sports & Activities
Become a Member!
Dedham Health & Athletic Complex
200 Providence Highway
Dedham, Massachusetts 02026
Phone: (781) 326-2900
Careers & Employment